APPLICATION NOTES & UPDATES:
- Feliss, Bert., "Environmental and Vibrational Testing of Hard Disk Drives for Automotive Applications", TEST Engineering & Management,
- Henderson, G., "Fatigue Damage Descriptors for HALT and HASS", S&V Observer Editorial, Shock and Vibration, August,
- Henderson, G.,""Correlating End-Use Environments and ESS Machine Excitation Using Fatigue Equality" Reprint From TEST Engineering
& Management, August/September 2004
- Henderson, G.,"Proving HALT/HASS Machine Effectiveness Using Fatigue Spectrums", September 2003
- Henderson, G. ", Inappropriate SRS Specifications," Evaluation Engineering, June 2003.
- Henderson, G. "Shock Testing Miniaturized Products,"
Evaluation Engineering, April 2002.
- Henderson, G., and Kral, K., "Case history: A different type of HALT stimulus," Test Engineering
and Management, December/January 2001-02. Also IEEE-AST Symposium, Montreal, Canada, 2002.
- Henderson, G., and Piersol, A., "," Evaluating
Fatigue Producing Vibration Environments Using SRS", IEEE-AST, Boulder, CO, 2000.
- Henderson, G., "An Audit of Handling Shocks on Hard
Disk Drives," Sound and Vibration, March 1998.
- Sale, M., and Henderson, G., "Accelerated Service Simulation with EditedTest Track
Data," Sound & Vibration, May 1996.
- Peabody, M., Henderson, G., et al., "," A Stress Screening Program For Circuit Cards With Automotive
Applications," TEST Engineering and Management, August/September, 1995.
- Henderson, G., "A Proposed Method of Standardization Of Shock
Machines," Journal of the IES, July, August, 1994.
- Henderson, G., "Dynamic Characteristics of Repetitive Shock Machine" IES National
ARM, Las Vegas, NV, 1993, and Proceedings of The Institute of Environmental Sciences, May 1993.
- Henderson, G., "6DOF machine characteristics
and methods of measuring effectiveness" Test Engineering and Management, June/July 1993.
- Henderson, G., "Notes on Constant Fatigue
Control Tests or Why gRMS Control Doesn't Work", Tech Memo, August 18, 1993, GHI Systems, Inc.
POWER POINT PRESENTATIONSPOWER POINT PRESENTATIONS
916 N. Western Ave., Suite 201, San Pedro, CA 90732Tel: 310-548-6544 Fax: 310-548-5749(310) 548-6544 firstname.lastname@example.orgCopyright ©2006-2007
GHI Systems, Inc. All rights reserved