Featuring the Smallwood Algorithm, the Most Accurate Available.
WinSRS Shock Response Spectrum Software
- Statistical SRS - This mode provides MEAN and Positive STANDARD DEVIATION plots which can be used when tailoring shock specifications
based on environmental measurements.
- Max-I-Max Envelope SRS - This module plots succeeding SRS's on one screen while at the same time
plotting an 'envelope' that bounds all SRS's processed.
- Overlay Plot - This mode allows overlaying plots of multiple SRS's. The user
may plot Positive and Negative Max-I-Max spectra on the same screen. The foregoing are in addition to our traditional features:
or displacement models
- Variable damping from 0 to 99
- User set amplitude and frequency scaling
- 1/3rd, 1/6th, 1/12th oct and High Resolution
- SDOF Filter frequency bar overlay
- Active cursor
- Flexible tolerance bars editing, four bars with 16 breakpoints.
- Pyroshock velocity
The GHI SRS Module is based directly on Dr. David Smallwood's Ramp Invariant Recursive Digital Filter algorithm, which has been found
to be the most accurate algorithm, according to IES testing and experts in the technical area.
Click Thumbnails for full screen plots.
#1 Standard Maximax Presentation with Cursor
#2 SDOF Harmonics with Time Record Thumbnail
#3 Maximax or Pos or Neg Max, on same screen
#4 Apply Tolerance Bars
#5 Maximax Envelope of all SRSs
#6 Mean and Standard Deviation of all SRSs
#7 Setup SRS Options from single screen
#8 Flexible Tolerance Bar Setup
916 N. Western Ave., Suite 201, San Pedro, CA 90732Tel: 310-548-6544 Fax: 310-548-5749(310) 548-6544 firstname.lastname@example.orgCopyright ©2006-2007
GHI Systems, Inc. All rights reserved