The ProCAT 8 Channel Portable Spectrum Analyzer
- Least expensive eight (8) channel analyzer, and easiest to operate, on the market
- Proprietary Damage Potential Spectrum, DP(f), mode
included at no additional cost
- 0.76 Hz Resolution 12,500 Line Zoomable Plots
- Quad Plots - Four Active Spectrums on Screen - PSDs or
- BNC ICP sensor input signal conditioning, 2-4 ma, 20- 24V constant current supplies
- Light weight and Small - 6.5 lbs - 3 Kg.
15" x 10" x 2.5" 380 mm x 254 mm x 64 mm
- AA Filters: Chebyshev, 8 channels
- 110-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, Selectable. 12VDC optional
Operation - One Mouse Click Will Produce A Spectrum Using Default Setups
- Exports data to EXCEL in Engineering Units. No Spreadsheet
- Easy to Use: Doesn’t Require Training or Experience With High Level Analyzers
- Basic Spectrum: 12,500 Lines, 0.76
Hz to 12,500 Hz Any Portion Zoomable to 512 Hz Bands
- Setup Table For Amplitudes, Engineering Units, and Sensor Calibrations, Number
of Averages, etc.
- Six Full Scale Sensitivity Ranges, in Engineering Units, Automatic Gain Ranging
- Log-log or Log-linear Displays,
FFT, PSD, Transfer Function With Coherence
- Weighting Windows: Default Sets Best For Analysis Chosen, Hamming, Hann, Rectangular, or
- Single snapshot, Continuous snapshots, or Streaming digitized data to hard disk modes.
- Selectable Averaging: PSDs, FFTs, Transfer
Functions, DP(f), and Waterfall Plots
- Overlay PSD and DP(f) Plots From Any of 8 Different Channels
916 N. Western Ave., Suite 201, San Pedro, CA 90732Tel: 310-548-6544 Fax: 310-548-5749(310) 548-6544 email@example.comCopyright ©2006-2007
GHI Systems, Inc. All rights reserved
GHI's ProCAT Spectrum Analyzer offers a complete suite of Analytical Features and is tailored specifically for the HALT/HASS 6DOF Machine Chamber Monitoring. Applications include Comparison Testing between 6DOF Machines, Table Location, Table to Fixture, Fixture to Test Item and ED Shaker to 6DOF Machines. Additional applications include End Use Enviroment Measurements and Product Strength & Margins Testing providing multi-location monitoring during Random and/or Sine Excitation.