GHI's MiniWinCAT 4Ch System is an affordable, entry level system that is tailored for Simple Shock Testing and Package Drop Testing.
- 4 Channels.
- 1 MHZ aggregate 12 bit sampling.
- 3 Recording modes: Single event, Continuous (scope like), and Short Memory.
- 4 Recording
times, user selected, 32mSec to 320 mSec in typical 1- 2- 5X scope progression.
- 32KB data RAM.
- Full pretrigger, 0-99% of memory.
set trigger levels, in engineering units, controls digital triggering from signal inputs.
- 6 full scale A/D gain windows, user selected
in engineering units. Equal to 0.4, 1, 2, 4, 10and 20 volts. When using 10mV/g accelerometers, full scale user selected amplitude
ranges will be 40g, 100g, 200g, 400g, 1000g, and 2000g peak.
- Auto calibrating A/D performs an automatic linearity calibration each
time a recording is made.
- Dual pass flash A/D captures data on the fly without resorting to sample and hold electronics.
designed ultra high speed MUX switches between channels in as little as 1uSec.
- Electronics throughout calibrated to better than 1.5%
of full scale.
- Resolution equal to 0.024% of full scale.
- 4 Channel Signal Conditioner card (Charge Coupler) outputs 18-24 VDC compliance
voltage at a constant current for voltage mode accelerometers and other sensors. #10-32 MicroCoax input connectors. MiniWinCAT can
also accept inputs from a variety of sensors with outputs ranging 0-10vDC, through BNC connectors.
- MiniWinCAT systems are sold as
circuit card and software products for use with PC compatible hardware.
- Skilled GHI technicians are available for installation assistance
and training. Most customers install the MiniWinCAT by themselves in less an hour.
- Furnished with MiniWinCAT Windows compatible software.
- Optional Windows Shock Response Spectrum (SRS) and MIL-SPEC Shock Tolerance Bar Software. MIL-SPEC covers MIL-STD-810, BS2001, JIS
and other standards requiring tolerance bars.
916 N. Western Ave., Suite 201, San Pedro, CA 90732Tel: 310-548-6544 Fax: 310-548-5749(310) 548-6544 firstname.lastname@example.orgCopyright ©2006-2007
GHI Systems, Inc. All rights reserved