The VS200/300 & PC-VS Systems
- Impact Velocity - Both Pre and Post
- Impact Energy & Loss
- Materials Restitution
- Non-Contacting Optical Sensor: Does not interfere with test machine, compensates for machine friction and air drag.
- Calibrated Optical
Head:Pulse response and values provided on request.
- Calibration Samples No Longer Required: Since the velocity of each test is recorded,
expensive calibration samples and procedures are redundant.
- System Accuracy:Better than 1% when using recommended target flag widths.
- Scope Sync Output:Provides trigger for data recording systems. Establishes data zero.
- Digital Electronics:All solid state with quartz
crystal control and LED display. Accuracy is built in, no calibration required.
- Full 5 Digit Display:Displays time in milliseconds.
Resolves time to 0.01 milliseconds.
- Package Test Machines
- Velocity/Energy Calibration
- Product Performance Testing
- VS200:- Single pass pre impact velocity sensor
- VS300: - Dual pass, pre and rebound velocity sensor
- PCVS: - PC ISA Slot VS 200/300 electronics
916 N. Western Ave., Suite 201, San Pedro, CA 90732Tel: 310-548-6544 Fax: 310-548-5749(310) 548-6544 email@example.comCopyright ©2006-2007
GHI Systems, Inc. All rights reserved